Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Push, Week 2

All right, I know it's only April 2nd, but I started early on my vow to do 5 auditions per week for the month of April.
This week I have done three EPAs (Dorset Theatre Festival, Naked Angels, and Adirondack Theatre Festival) and thought that was going to be the end of it. But then my agent called with a voice over (VO) audition for Grey Goose tomorrow. That brings me to four! Very close. I know I said I would can it with the whole universe thing, but...I am putting it out to the universe to get me another audition before the week is out. (And to book tomorrow's gig. If that's not too much to ask.)

Actually, I think I might call it 4.25 or 4.5, since I am doing a grad student film at Columbia and, in today's class presentation, the professor asked for our head shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment